Baby Teeth Keepsake Storage Box-Baby Keepsake Box-3 Styles
Often times the best keepsakes and souvenirs are the ones that are free, not the ones you pay money for in a shop somewhere; and what could be better than an organized collection of all your child's baby teeth? This wooden keepsake box collection was designed with those tiny memory items in mind, and it comes in three different versions. The first one is a larger rectangular photo box. Place a picture of your little one on the box lid, and then start collecting teeth! The lid underside has a decal where you can jot down some of your child's facts, such as birth weight and name, and the center storage areas between the outer perimeter tooth holes provides some easy storage for the included tweezers and maybe even the hospital wrist band that I'm sure you kept as a memento. And to top it all off, the gold front latch and hinges, combined with the solid wood construction, make this a truly special memory box.
The second and third versions are wooden boxes that were shaped and etched to represent a boy and a girl respectively-sorry, no photos on these ones. They are slightly smaller than the photo box, but this also makes them more compact and easy to store. Like the photo box, the insides have holes for all the teeth and a place under the lid for pertinent information (etched rather than a decal), but the center storage areas were designed for the umbilical cord and lanugo, if you happened to save them, rather than tweezers. You simply can't go wrong with any of these boxes. They are amazing keepsake boxes for some of your most treasured-and free!-memory items ... the ones that come from your children.
- Made of solid wood
- Available in 3 style variations: photo box, boy box, and girl box
- The photo box has a slot on the lid where you can insert your own picture
- The photo box is 15*12*3.7 cm, or 5.91*4.72*1.46 inches
- The boy and girl boxes are 12.5*11.5*3 cm, or 4.92*4.53*1.18 inches
- Tweezers are included in the photo box, but not in the boy and girl boxes
- The center storage on the boy and girl boxes was designed for the umbilical cord and lanugo