Retro Folding Sewing Box-Sewing Organizer Box-24*13.5*10 cm
When I was a kid (yes, it was quite a while ago), my mom had the coolest sewing box for all of her supplies. It was made of wood, and each side unfolded to reveal various layers of storage within. It was always an amazing sight to see, when she pulled out each level to get at various tools and threads. Well now we're excited to offer something quite similar: a retro style wooden sewing box. Just like my mom's box, this one unfolds to the left and right, which gives you access to three useful storage compartments on each side. It folds away just as easily, and the convenient carry handle makes this thing a joy to take from place to place. And the best part? It comes with a ton of supplies to get you going: threads in various colors, buttons, needles, etc. Organize your sewing supplies the vintage way, and amaze your own kids or friends with this truly unique and versatile find.
- Made of wood
- The folded dimensions are 24*13.5*10 cm, or 9.45*5.31*3.94 inches
- Measures 62 cm in length when unfolded, or 24.41 inches
- Comes with various supplies to get you started (please see pictures): threads, buttons, needles, etc.
- Features a retro folding design that reveals 6 spacious, hidden compartments
- An amazing choice if you love to sew, or if you just want to recreate that vintage look within your home